Selling On Webinars & Structuring Your Pitch – Fred GleeckLance Tamashiro
- How to do a joint venture / affiliate webinar
- Create and deliver swipe emails for the promoter
- Do the webinar as close to the email promotion as possible
- Landing page must have both the promoter AND the presenters name
- promoter should introduce to transfer authority
- Pitch webinars
- Keep it short! It's about the audience
- Introduction (3-5 minutes)
- Mindset shift / personal development / problem solving ... (15 minutes)
- Teaching (20-30 minutes) - SHOW EVERYTHING!!! Something "complete"
- Close WITH stack / one sheet (10-15 minutes)
- Getting over the FEAR of doing something
- Focus on the next step
- Get a coach to "hold your hand"
- Remember a time you did something hard. You can do hard things!
- Don't "future trip"
- Email Marketing
- How are you "training" your list?