SEO, Analytics, Copywriting & Website Traffic – Charles ManuelLance Tamashiro
Charles Manuel started his professional career in Wealth Management, working his way up from an entry level position in Junior Sales to a Vice President Wealth Advisor in about one year. After some time as a high performer, he realized his desire to branch out on his own.
Since then Charles has immersed himself into the world of Web Analytics, SEO, and Copywriting and as a result successfully started taking on clients as Berkshire SEO. This small business focuses on helping other small businesses--online and off-- see the real value in a strong online marketing plan.
Charles has worked with clients like Whirled Creative: who creates videos for Google and Nike,and also fitness trainers, plumbers, carpenters, store fronts, and many other types of companies who want to learn about online marketing, and how to effectively use it for their own business.
- Charles email is email@example.com
- Blog post on Data stories about Reddit
- SEM Rush
- Seo Quake (firefox plugin, allows you to see google page rank in real time)
- Google Analytics
- Google Keyword tool
- Yoast SEO: (plugin for WordPress which checks SEO quality for your site)
- Buzzsumo: A great way to track trends in keywords on social media, or to find influencers
- Google Trends: Great way to track the popularity change of a keyword or an industry over time.
- Buffer: allows you to automate your social media sharing by filling up posts in your cache.